Friday, July 23, 2010

Life Right Now - Not Too Hectic, Not Too Boring (Just Nice)

Yo guys... here's another post from me... I think that I've nothing much to blog about though... okay... the first thing that I wanna tell u guys is that the song Just A Lil Bit by 50 cent? Well.. we're not dancing to that song anymore for Kuching Festival... We're dancing another song - A NEW one... can u imagine that? Lol... we're going to perform... or rather... the whole Soul Dance Studio is gonna perform on the 21 Aug at Kuching Fest from 9pm to 11 pm... At least... Thats what I heard from Decole my dance instructor....


Okay... that basically means we need to start from the scratch right? Yeah... we have time to learn alright... thank goodness the deadline's not that near... approximately 1 month... I don't know the song's name so hell don't ask me... Asked Decole and he had no idea either... I'm planning to ask CJ next time I see him online on facebook.... yeah... oh yeah Im getting my contact lenses done by this week... Darn they haven't called me yet to collect it... I'm pretty much excited about getting to wear them... I bought 6 months worth of stock to use for RM 180... That's still acceptable right? It means that one pair is RM 30 per month....


Okay... If u guys wanna hear something else apart from dancing, which is pretty much taken up all of my thoughts and time... Maybe u guys wanna hear what I've being doing round in school.... I'm planning to finish up the ACCA D-I-Y cups thingy so that one less matter down in my brain will not bug me... I actually feel guilty for not doing it earlier.... Besides I'm the ACCA president... I think Cadie (My Head Of Programme) should have thought twice before electing me at all.... When Ember gets back I wanna finish it real quick... Ember's my junior in CAT and also my Vice President... She's Pakistani... By da way... She's supposed to be back by the 27th of July..... 


About the cups, they are actually done by hand... D-I-Y.. thats what i mean by DIY... there's a shop called Pick and Pack that does the designing and stuff at 3rd Mile... I plan to finish eveything latest by end of August... If thats possible... By da way... I designed those cups myself.... 


Okay... since I'm talking about school I might as well move on to studies right? Still struggling with my F7.. yeah... thinking about printing the past year questions and answers asap... for now, I'll just use the revision kit that I photostated in the library.... I'm not too good with F7.. actually... but I think I'm slowly beginning to get the hang of double entry... 


I'm planning to try to ask lesley and lydia to go out to kuching fest with me and sze li... Hopefully they can make it... Anyway... 


So erm... I'll stop here for today... I will come up with more interesting "I hope" posts as soon as i can... See ya guys!! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates