Thursday, September 2, 2010

Karen's 20th Birthday


Karen's Mum (Left)
Jia Le (Middle)



Wah!! Food so nice ah.. stare till saliva coming out lol...



Warren (Middle) : mmm... so nice... food so yummy... lolx 



Warren(Right): Mmm!! What should I eat next? XOXO



Whats warren looking at ? He also wants to see what Jia Le's eating lol




Karen!! Happy Birthday!! She's removing the candles i think... XOXO



Cut cake... Cut cut!!



I love the cake!! Lol.. I think its chocolate cheese... can't remember lol...

I went to Karen's birthday party on 31 August... yes... she's a merdeka baby gurl... lol... Happy Burfday Gurl!! XOXO.. we went to eat at hock lee's lee garden restaurant... the food was great, and i had a great time chatting with her too.... 

After that we went to Spring's MBO to watch Repo Men... I didn't enjoy the movie, but I made new friendds, so I was kinda happy that day lol... Chatted with Michelle Unchat a lot too lol....

Happy Birthday again Karen!! :P


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates