Monday, February 14, 2011

March 2009 Kuching High Gala Dinner (Old Memories)


Me, Karen and Christina 


Everyone watching da dance :) 


Some random guy (ok, not THAT random) avoiding the camera~ 


Yu En and Lin Hui 


Shirley (19 years old) here lol... 


Han Hui!! Smile!!


 Me and Karen dear.. smile :)


Shirley and William

As u guys already know, my old blog got banned or sth, so I created this new one and ripped off some old photos off facebook to show it to you guys, what I remember is that I had a really nice time at the Kuching High Gala Dinner, one of the first few times I danced in public... hahaha... 

Enjoy the pics people! Despite they are old stuff though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates