Monday, September 13, 2010

*Dancing Classes*


I have taken an additional dancing class at unaco stutong, my dance teacher is Mei Wei, so that means I am taking dancing classes 3 times a week... yes.. huhu .. 3 times a week. I am supposed to be more focused on my studies... but no... I seem to concentrate more on my dancing classes. Not that I'm improving either :( but anyway, with enough training and effort, I believe I will get better.... 


The monday new jazz class, which is also the new one im taking... by Mei Wei... she teaches so fast man... lol... I can barely remember all the steps... 


Anyway... good luck to me and my dancing classes.. see ya guys!! XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates