Monday, July 19, 2010

~Belated 20th Birthday With Frens~


Huai Xuan (Left), Amelia (Middle), Audrey (Right)
Me



Me sitting with Huai Xuan.. XD



Ze Four Good Buddies! XD



Smile!! Cheese! XD



Amelia & Audrey

Amelia, Audrey and Huai Xuan helped me to celebrate my birthday at Moonriver Coffee Club... Its a nice place, although Amelia wasn't satisfied with her coffee drink, I was pretty satisfied with my fruit smoothie... We talked all night, and when it was time to go home Amelia gave me a really pretty pink blouse!! Love it!! Thanks Amelia!! XD... Huai Xuan gave me a box of Ferrero Rochelle, So sweet of her!! Thanks Huai Xuan!!  Lol...

Thanks guys for everything!! Love ya guys!! Muakzz!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates