Wednesday, July 7, 2010

蜂蜜幸运草 Honey & Clover








This is a movie starring five good friends....郑元畅-鄧真山, 彭于晏-任森田, 张钧甯-何亞弓, 李国毅-安竹本 & 伊藤千晃-華本肓. It is actually not just a friendship movie but a series of complicated love triangle in the midst of these five good frenz... 安竹本 likes 華本肓, but she likes 任森田, and actually he also likes her, but in the end they were forced to leave each other because of certain complications. 何亞弓 likes 鄧真山, but he likes another girl, 蘇慧倫 (方理花)...

The plot of this story is rather confusing ... @@" so I'm not too sure what to write... They are all students from an art school, where the most talented of them is 任森田 & 華本肓...
The guy is a sculptor, and the girl is an artist...

This movie is more based on friendship theme rather than love... Based on my opinion... But then... their love web is quite confusing too... hahah

I enjoyed the movie... But I couldn't really catch the main storyline of the movie, so maybe... 7.5/10 rating for the movie... lol... I had to watch the last episode via pps because my dvd broke down... lol... Its the movie I just finished watching today... hehe...

Thats all for now... I'm still trying to find something interesting to blog about... Catch ya later guys... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates