Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dance? Dance? Dance? DANCE!!!! ^o^


Ok... so u guys ( I mean my readers ) must think i'm mad to do sth like this... especially when I don't know these guys well lol... Well... I'm having hip hop classes from one of these guys... Decole... 

These pics were taken from Star... lol... the Godsoul Crew were pretty happy about getting onto the newspaper lol... I think I have recovered my old bad habit of being a stalker lol.... hahahahh.....

Today I saw them come to right steps to join the flash mob dance... phew, the studio was packed man... lol.... I saw them but I'm not sure if they saw me lol... I didn't even know they had so many crew members lol...

Thats all for now ... blog again tomorrow... XD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates