Tuesday, April 27, 2010

*Driving Lessons*

Hmm.. after 1 year get driving license.. 1 year no drive. My mum actually bought me a Perodua Viva, manual.. but I still can't drive lol. Hmm.. I was considering driving the other auto gear Wira. Lol. But anyways... I took my 2nd driving lesson from mum today. The first one was yesterday. My mum says my steering has improved. Lol. Hopefully I will be out on the road alone by end of this year. :P Then I can go out whenever I need to, or feel like it. Oh yeah.. Did I mention I need to learn how to cook? Hmm.. postpone that to the next half year too. So many thing to learn, nanti 走火入魔 zzz.... I hope that my hand will heal soon.. zzz.. 


Too ambitious already
1. Pass CAT
2. Learn how to drive
3. Cook [Yes.. Cook :(]


Oh yeah.. gotta get a new camera soon too lol. Must :P
Hmm.. anywayz... everyone so damn busy with school life. Or uni life. Lol. Tata guys. Hopefully the next post will be something more interesting. Lmao

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates