Monday, May 10, 2010

*Nostalgia* & *Singing Mania*

Nostalgia
I wonder why.. but every time i hear the old song by blue - U make me wanna I feel nostalgic... reminds me when i fell in love in secondary school... The song i downloaded from youtube... U make me wanna.... comes with the music video of Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy VIII. The other day was the song Justin Bieber - Baby ... the lyrics 'when my first love broke my heart for the first time' really hit the spot.... 


Im kinda afraid to get my heart broken again... So I never seriously fell for anyone anymore.


Second part: Singing Mania
I recently keep practicing singing.... it enlightens my mood tremendously... Really.. It does. :P 


The songs I keep singing are Love Story by Taylor Swift, Say Ok by Vanessa Hudgens, and also When It Was Me by Paula Deanda.


I've also made up my mind to learn guitar once my hand is healed. First song to learn would be Love Story. Yeap.


Toodles guys. Thanks for reading. I really appreciate my readers. *smiles*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates