Saturday, April 24, 2010

*High School Musical*


High School Musical!! I only just watched High School Musical 3 one week ago.. due to unclear dvds.. hahahha... They said clear dvds would only be in stock much much later.. zzzz... I really enjoyed the movie though.. XD

The movie revolves around Troy Bolton (Zac Efron) and Gabriella Montez (Vanessa Hudgens). The first song they starred was mainly how they met at a new year eve's party ... when both of them were called upon to sing karaoke. The song they sang was The Start Of Something New... (Love it!!) XOXO .. and they exchanged numbers before leaving... seeming to be attracted to each other. 

They later found out they were enrolled in the same high school (what a coincidence *rolls eyes* *winks* ) In short.. they met and fell in love and decided to enroll for the winter musical auditions.. annoying Sharpay Evans (Ashley Tishdale) badly for she did not want any competition... lmao... 

Shocking most of the other students ( for one is a basketball star and another one is a brainiac :P >> i mean academically excellent student ) by taking the lead for the musical audition, they blow the house down by performing at the musical audition. The song they sang was Breaking Free... and the crowd roared in delight and gave great applause (Poor Sharpay.. hehe)

I cant really remember much of the next 2 movies (although I watched HSM 3 one week ago.. because erm... nothing really interesting ... lol) but over and all.. I do like the movie High School Musical a lot. 

I bet the rest of you (quite a number, I'm sure) has already watched the movie, so I won't bother going through the details anymore... 

That's about all.. I'm finished people.. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. *Smiles*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates