Saturday, April 24, 2010

*Belly Dance*




People people hey! Do you know I went for belly dancing class? They say if you go for belly dance class it will make your tummy small... Just look at these hot pics of the Indian belly dancers I found online!! 


o.0 is it really possible to make your tummy so flat after going for belly dance class... Eee.. I also want to look hot and sexy hahahah... *jealous* XD..


I'm now currently at Right Steps Dance Studio (Its at Titanium, near FTMS there) learning dancing classes, and its the 4th dance class so far hehe...


I like the belly dance teacher. She is only one year older than me, and is super slim.. hahahah... Well... Her name is Karen.. nice girl.. hehehe... 


Hmm.. perhaps I will update more often.. but only when i feel like it. Hehe ^0^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates