Monday, October 4, 2010

Life Nowadays


Well, nothing much to say, but here's what's going on lately...

  • I've been going for classes like 4 to 5 times a week
  • On top of that, dance classes at night 3 times a week
  • I've been down with asthma and cough for a week
  • Trying hard to study but FAIL
  • I went to my cousin's baby one month old gathering/celebration
  • Went to celebrate friend's birthday eating steamboat at BDC last night... 

Okay... nothing special right? Will upload baby photos next time... Darren's his name, I already uploaded in facebook....

Thats all... a very short update... Bye guys!
 

1 comments:

  1. that my baby bro name :D Darren hehehee they shared the same name, cute

    ReplyDelete

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates