Monday, October 8, 2012

Increasing Self Esteem

I don't think that sitting here doing nothing would help me at all... Yup I agree, my self esteem has dropped.. Like right down to the bottom.. I felt that a makeover would make me feel better, but it didnt..

Surprising enough, I can't dance anymore. I guess I can accept that. (IF I force myself to) I used to think that was the only thing I was good at.. Which is the problem... Its like you're good in english and now you're poor in that too... (MISERY)

No.. I don't think I was good in dancing to begin with... I dont understand why people still think I'm a good dancer.. Nope.. I'm NOT...

Maybe I should count my accomplishments...

1. Done my haircut
2. Done a few small daily skincare
3. Finished a CAT


So why am I still so down? I just dont feel happy... I really dont...

Advice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates