Friday, September 21, 2012

I Can't Get Over You AND i HATE IT

Ever liked a guy so much you can't seem to forget him? Well... I have.. in my case. And I just can't write it out on facebook.. if you know what I mean... but i simply have to express myself very badly if not I'll probably go mad... *yeah* am going mad already.. I've tried to fill up my schedule.. Like mad.. I've tried a drastic makeover...I've tried so many things.. but i cant get over.. HIM.. WHY??? 

yeah.. reality of life really sucks.. When you should just date another guy and you should have gotten over this ONE by now but you haven't .. and worse your friends are pairing off and YOU (YES YOU) are like a wallflower....

Trying not to act desperate(Okay I sound a lil bit now) and you get upset when you see everyone is 'in a relationship'. I used to take things nice n slow... but I kinda gave up.. you see... guys don't wear watches.. and your own biological clock keeps on ticking.. and ticking... I can't believe I actually waited for a guy for a couple of years... Its pretty bad.... I should have moved out of the situation before it worsened.. SHIT *swears*

Okay.. here's the fact. Lets face it. You forget this one guy. You move on. You grab the next best available. And give it a try. Its not that bad. You go back to college. You study hard. Forget about him. And MOVE ON.


 Thats it. Period. Bye ><"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates