Sunday, September 9, 2012

One Jaya Job


Hairbands and Brooches in One Jaya



This is Missy the cat. The cat that a Malay family left for Hari Raya for Tracy to take care of.. Bye!! Miss you when you disturb me when imma counting beads :)




Uh oh.. makeup and hairdo by Jasmine and May :)


Bracelet!! One for RM 15!! Not including box ya :)



                                                                        
                                                                    Me and Xiao Gui



My one month plus job at one jaya. I guess I couldn't stand the long working hours, but I think I was there mainly for the experience. I remember stacking stuff, counting beads, cleaning mirrors etc (and serving customers) The other job at Kuching Festival was ... hmm.. oh ya. selling drinks :)

Selling drinks at food fest. Ya... and ran into quite a few friends at Soul Dance and other studios.. wonder how they are now though *Pauses to think*

I think I'll just cut the story short... I find it very stressful to work there actually, thats why I quit. Mmm.. since its my first job I will not take it too seriously... So .. gotta go guys... Buh Bye XP

Thanks for reading. Chao

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates