Thursday, October 28, 2010

*Choreography Mania*


Alright... alright... I know I'm just an amateur dancer... but still ... I want to try new stuff... like choreograph my own dance... however lousy it is~ At least its my own... not exactly all my own tho~ Meaning it could either be copied here and there by youtube videos... or what I have already learned in dance class.... trying so hard to imagine myself dancing but keep running out of ideas... I know one day I should be able to become a good dancer with practice... As for now, thinking how to choreograph my own dance while dancing to the beat actually makes me sweat more, which is also a good thing... right? Imma wishes can blog more about something more interesting but dancing is the only thing in my head right now~~ *Boom Boom Shake Shake Drop Drop Drop* Lalalalala~ Guys... do u know actually dancing is NOT easy and to choreograph your own dance is even tougher? lol... I once thought I was a good dancer only to realize how WRONG I was... It was only when I started going for dance classes before I realized I had a poor memory and damn lousy at choreography... I mean following others' choreography.... But I will work harder... I swear I will....



As for disco dancing.. Its easier.. lol... My style~ XD... Well I've tried various styles before.. Hip hop, new jazz, sexy dance and a bit of belly dance and disco dancing... So its getting all mixed up lol... Anyway... Will try my very best to improve and give myself time to improve~ 

That's all for now... Will be performing again I think soon in nov ... Thanks for reading guys... Bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates