Thursday, January 12, 2017

Im Studying n Working? At the same time?

Today's post isnt private, its public.

I can finally post about my life. I celebrated Amelia's birthday today. Happy for her and her stuff.

Im getting around my edges with teresa. Just something i cant understand.

Uncomfortable around her at times.

I miss my other gangs.. But for the sake of friendship. I hope. I can last in this group.

I am now very tired. I also harbor dark secrets. But not all are that bad

I hope that LH will end up married soon

I hope i can handle new college life

Now im so tired of having to suit everyone's character and not to hurt them unknowingly.



Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates