Friday, November 16, 2012

The Life Of A Miserable Teen

Here's what I should say. There is always not enough time to go around, not enough money to spend, and the list goes on and on etc. There is also not enough smiles to share around, not enough freedom, and not enough space, and not enough energy to do what I am doing.

In other words.. STRESS!! My lecturer asked me to devour two newspapers per day. Yup. And I have reached a age range where... I should be working by now. Yup. I'm turning 23 next year. 23!! not 17 or 18 okay.. its 23.. an age where you can start worrying how you look, your finance in the future, your current outlook, your current image, your clothes, your makeup, your skincare, your 'relationship status' and the list goes on (yada yada). I wont be worrying about stuff like this 3 years ago. Nope. 3 years ago I'm still having fun in college. Ya.

I know I'm slow. But still, I refuse to give up. I don't want another lag of 3 years due to a handicapped hand. Am I really pushing myself too hard? I'm trying to make up for the lost time. Its so unfair. Really. But to put 6 years back.. Thats really alot of time to put back on track... Maybe I should stop looking into the past and look forward.. '


In accounting.. we have a thing called opportunity cost. Ya. The opportunity cost of studying vs the opportunity cost of working = ? *opp cost means >>> benefit foregone in doing something else*
WORK!!! You're slow!!! Shit...

Enough emo-ing and back to work then. My parents are slow. But that was their era. This era you need to be fast. Bye peeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates