Saturday, November 24, 2012

Trust and Confidence

I've always wanted to write about this post. Its about human trust and confidence. Let me be frank. As a cancer girl... I put trust as top priority on everything I do. Like relationships, friendships, 'relationships-with-people' yada yada. First things never to leak out (if possible) >>

1. Your fam issues (DUH)
2. Your next crush (extreme leakage)
3. Your salary (jealousy issues?)

I almost never wanna leak out anything.. I used to be overly trusting... So I got bombed alot.. but I learned. I really really learned. One still cant be overly cautious though.

Once you betray my trust, gone case forever. Thats me. Yupz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates