Friday, November 16, 2012

Outing Wiz Gal Frenz at Life Cafe


    Hi gal!! Smile XD





This pic really doesnt look like me I don't know why .. ><"
Biggy Smile ^^





         Taken with Fuji Instax Mini Camera ... Soul Mates *Muakzz*







Mmm? Nice or not??!!



I hung out with one of my college friends Teresa the other day at life cafe.. while we just chatted and chatted about our daily life, probs and shared interesting stories with each other... I've known her since 2008 in inti.. and amidst some conflicts we managed to get back together as closer friends. She's quite fun to hang around with and has a good sense of humour..

I rarely blog so much about food nowadays cuz I seldom hang out with my friends... No time.. More assignments more exams, packed schedule etc. I missed year 2010 so much tho.. The girl that was carefree and more ignorant.. but rather the girl next door.. 

I miss some of my old friends.. but I've decided that while friends come and go some closer ones really do stick to you.. The true ones.. Well.. Thats all! Chow ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates