Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Most Horrible Thing To Have To Do

I'm going back to college. I don't like the idea of socializing, but I don't have a choice.

I don't have IQ 200 or EQ 200 but I still have to get that stupid degree. I also don't want to
experience another round of school plus college (another school).

I don't want anymore girls attacking me. I don't want anymore popular guys after me. I also don't want any girls bickering or gossiping around me

FAME doesn't have many students so imma safe.



I don't like popular kids, but when I became one I wasn't mean to others. I was the 'well-liked' popular. "I thought so"

I will not forget Decole and Pin Wei for giving me the avalanche in high school and soul dance. I will also steer clear of charismatic guys.



I need to get to that video done. My first paycheck. For some time.

I hope I can get another project done. However, when I'm not having another mood swing, people do like me. However, if people keep getting jealous of me, I cant do anything right?




Brother Bernard keeps telling me I'm lack of love.

True? False?

My mum is happy when she is slimmer and prettier than me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates