Wednesday, August 25, 2010

*Passed CAT*

I finally cleared my last CAT paper .. paper 10... with my left hand, I am sooo happy!! I will pray more often and give thanksgiving to God for shining his bright light upon me and also being there all the time with me, rain or shine!! CAT alone wasn't easy to pass,but I managed it... Finally.... 


One quote for all of u to hear:
DETERMINATION & PERSISTENCE is the KEY to SUCCESS!!


Even though I'm slower than others,  I SHALL NOT GIVE UP!! 


All you other guys out there, no matter whether you are studying, working, or going through some tough times, don't give up, cause your hard work will shine through, and just do your best, and leave God to do the rest. Amen.


P.S. I need to study hard for my ACCA F level papers, because they are so damn tough. Anywayz, one paper by one paper, here I come!! 

1 comments:

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates