Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Time Put Make-up ~ Soul Dance Performance ~


Me & Amelia
After the dance perfomance at Kuching Festival



Me at home
I LOOOOVVEE the Soul Dance T Shirt!! XD



Me!! XD



Yo Yo!! XOXO



SMILEYS!! HEHE ^^

These photos were taken last Saturday night, on the 21 Aug... after the Soul Dance Studio performance, they gave us a very nice Soul Dance T Shirt too... And I'm very happy cause Belinda help me to put on make up!! Hahahah... First time I put on make up!! It was very last minute, because i didn't expect to put on make up, but when I got there all the girls got put make up, so I freaked out and asked Belinda to put on make up for me!! Hahahhah!!! Thanks Belinda!! Heartz you!! XOXO

Oh yeah, one of the Divax girls is actually Boon Kim's sister Pauline, I was so shocked, I didn't recognize her at all... lol.... She looks so mature with the make up and everything... omigosh... I can't believe she's younger than me but already so mature looking!! Walao eh nowadays all the girls really know how to beautify themselves... except me ... lol... 

Anyway... thats all!! XD... Bye!! Thanks for dropping by!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates