Monday, August 9, 2010

Dancing Marathon


This is the Soul Dance Studio Logo
Its painted on the big wall of the Studio
This is where I learn my hip hop classes



This is the logo imprinted on the Godsoul crew members T shirts



This is my Hip Hop Dance Instructor - Decole

Recently we've been practicing hard for the Kuching Fest performance on the 21 Aug... I feel very tired and whole body is aching, furthermore my leg seems a little bit injured, lol... Decole pull us back for extra classes on mon, tues, wed, fri and weekends... Thats why I called it a dancing marathon.... 

Actually I've nothing much to say, just that I hope I can perfect the dance before the big day lol...

Thanks for reading, see you guys!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates