Monday, January 3, 2011

Brunei End of Year Trip 2010


My little cousin Natalie being fed by the filipino maid :P


Natalie's so cute!! She's my mum's sis Aunt Annie's only daughter :)



Natalie's playhouse


Merry Xmas ppl! Thats my dad and mum in the sitting room 


Oh mi gosh I love the beautiful christmas tree


Aunt Annie's lovely kitchen


Ze Dining Room~




Natalie looks so happy here!! Hahaha


I wanna sleep dy! No more dinner for me!!


Smile Dad! Don't I and Dad look alike? lol


The world of shoes... in da closet...


Aunt Annie's patio.. It looks really nice and cozy...


My fav pic of Natalie, she looks so pretty here =D


The room of BOOKS!! I mean Book World lol 






The bedroom


The lovely bathroom





Natale's toys! Isnt she lucky? lol...



This is my aunt's lawyer firm with her partners



Breakfast is served! Yummy!!




I had a great time in Brunei with my family, despite the fact that mean i forgo the opportunity to join the souldancers to go to lundu retreat to play... but it was still a very nice trip there to Brunei haha... Natalie's so cute! She's around 2 years 3 months like that, cute little girl!! She's da princess of the house! Cleopatra! lol!! I cant remember who invented that name, me or my dad. I only know she's really sweet and pretty, and she really has the spotlight hovering above her head... Sigh...

After I came down from Brunei that very night I went to countdown with Rachel and Douglas, I mean go to rhema and countdown with them, so it wasnt too bad after all... we managed to play a few games too... and watched a nice movie about Christianity, the movie was called "Faith Like Potatoes"... I was so touched by the movie, I cried.

Oh well, this year's resolution is almost the same, its improving my dancing, learning how to drive, losing weight and passing my exams!

See ya ppl! Will update if anything more interesting pops up!! Toodles!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates