Monday, January 17, 2011

Amelia's 21st Birthday































Amelia was my good fren in Inti college last time, we've known each other for 3 years, 2011 would be the fourth year. She has few close friends, and she is really nice to the people that are close to her.

Just a few days ago, on Saturday she invited me and some of her good friends to her house for a BBQ party... it was generally quite nice, but I spent most of my time watching the telly, a cartoon called "Tangled", a Rapunzel story haha....

After that we took lots of pics and cut the cakes. I nearly forgot to pass her the birthday present. She was also kind enough to give each one of us a thank-you gift for coming to her place.

Happy Birthday Amelia! 21st years old already! Must stay happy and joyful always!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates