Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Splendid Day at Crown Plaza & Hock Lee Centre




This is my Uncle from USA



























































The restaurant lady cutting the peking duck~


 Uncle eating ... yummy! Lolx.. Grandma on the right....



 My parents eating happily~ XOXO





I spent yesterday (Sunday) walking around Crown Plaza & Hock Lee Centre... took lots of pics lol.... and spent some good quality time with my family members.... I had a jolly good time running around snapping pictures with the new camera that my uncle gave my dad... which i 'confisticated' or borrowed for awhile to test it out lolx.... Then we ate at the Lee Garden restaurant for lunch... All in all, a jolly good time indeed... hahahaha.... Really happy that day....

Okay enjoy the pics... toodles!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates