Wednesday, November 17, 2010

*A Day At Spring Shopping Mall*


I cut my hair here yesterday to take my graduation photo at the bridal studio today :)


The hair stylist that cut my hair is called Derrick.. He ask me first time come here cut is it? I say yes lol...


Xmas is almost here! Spring dy start putting up xmas decorations!!


Home & Living ... I always walk past... never go in lol :P ... so don't ask me about whats inside hahaha


Always walk in but never buy anything XP


I like this blouse... is this called a blouse? o.0


Nice jacket!! XD


Mum suggested I go into MAC to do make up for graduation photo but the make up wont last overnight right? lol


Another place I always go in but never buy anything... Hmm... anyone sponsor me more cash? XD


Mum had her necklace fixed here the other day :)


Ah... another nice jacket... It IS a jacket right?


G2000 are mostly office wear.. too bad I havent start working yet else can shop here :P

Alright.... most of the people in Kuching has all gone to Spring before... but for those of my online friends that haven't seen Kuching's currently largest and nicest shopping complex, here you go!! XD

See ya guys and thanks for reading!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates