Sunday, June 27, 2010

*Holiday.. & How I Spend My Holiday*

I went out with my old friend Ivy on Friday, two days ago... We went to spring to lim teh and chit chat... We talk about all sorts of nonsense, and she told me some scary stories about how  her friend and her younger sister encountered ghosts... *Shivers* Reminds me of the time how I too.. saw ghosts back at my old house at Kali Garden... Luckily we moved to Kota Samarahan already... Scary man... We did talk about many other things too... And enjoyed ourselves throughly... I've actually not seen her in a year... Kinda miss her actually lol...


I planned another outing with the old primary school gang on Thurs... I hope many people can turn up.... *sighs*  


I am taking ACCA F7 instead of F9 this sem, because F9 timetable timing is rather strange... Friday night and Sunday noon, very strange indeed. F7 is mon morning and tues noon... hope I can wake up on Mon lol...


Another thing, I can't play guitar either, because my hand can't strum the guitar strings ><"
Oh well... I will just have to wait for my hand to get better, because I really can't do much about it... 


That's about everything that's on my mind right now... See ya guys... Bye!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates