Friday, July 24, 2009

*Super Junior*





Super Junior (Korean: 슈퍼주니어), often referred to as SJ or SuJu (슈주), is a boy bandfrom Seoul, South Korea that was formed under SM Entertainment in 2005. With a total of thirteen members, they are the largest boy band in the world. The members are Leeteuk(the leader), Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae,Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, and later, Kyuhyun. The Chinese member, Han Geng, was chosen from three thousand applicants, via auditions held in China by SM Entertainment in 2001.

My Favourite super junior songs: U and SorrySorry

I only knew about them recently.. my dancing teacher use their song - U to dance..hehhe
The girls were screaming when they saw super junior on the tv... hahhaa... I mean the other girl dancer students lol
Teacher (only 2 years older than me) bowed his head and sighed (Why isnt anyone screaming for me? Im not eng tau enough? Lol :P )


Watch out for more updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates