Saturday, July 25, 2009

*My 19th Birthday*

Patricia (Left), Peter, Yahia, Two New Members of Mag Club

SURPRISE MICHELLE!! WE TRICKED U TO SCHOOL TODAY..
GUESS WHY??
THANKS GUYS...
Peter (Right), Yahia, Two other girls.. new members.. Marina (Left)

Lets get rid of the candle wax and devour the cake!! *snickers*
*Greedy Me* hahhaa... o well.. im the birthday girl... so... u cannot blame me

Yummy .... *salivates* omg.. okay... back to the picture taking..

Enough pics already.. i wanna devour my delicious blueberry cheese cake

Blurry Pic of Me still cutting Da cake..

Cut cake -- still cutting... all the way down.. XOXO


Cut cake -- cut cut cut..

Hmm.. why my hair so messy lol... @.@"

An additional girl now in da pic.. Ivy Ko (Behind Me - Short Hair Pretty Gurl )

SMILE!!! SAY CHEESE!!! XOXO

Everyone looks so happy lol... hehehe

I wore this dress at Gala Dinner.. hehehe
Huai Xuan (Left), Wan Yi (Behind Me - Left)
Amelia (Behind Me - Right) Audrey (Right)

Feeling Happy When I Take This Pic.. hehehe

Birthday Cake !! BlueBerry Cheese.. Yummy XOXO

I had a very happy birthday this year... reason.. i celebrated it with my friends and family.. and once again someone actually threw me a surprise birthday party lol.. the magazine club friends
hehhe

I took ages to finally get this blog post done.. lol... my 19th birthday on 14th July...

okay... there u go.. take a look at da pics now...



1 comments:

  1. Yo girl, always be confident in yourself kay? You're a hot girl and all you need to do is to realize it.


    ~Joanne

    ReplyDelete

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates