Saturday, July 25, 2009

*Brunei Trip*

Driver (Aunty Annie - Mom's Sis) Night Scene..

Road scenery... Brunei Night Life!!

@.@" Blur.. but the car was moving ya know... like da
special effects?

Uncle Rudy - Aunty Annie's Law Firm Partner
Smile!!

MOMMY!! Dont talk on da phone!! I want attention MOMMY!!

Baby Nephew Nigel (Justina's Son) MOMMY!! IM IN PRISON!!

Do a jiggy there and a wiggly there... Im Da Cute Baby Gal..

Natalie.. dont move.. jie jie take ur pic blur dy...

Am i photogenic? ?? Why so dark? Cannot see my face..

My Very Own PlayGround *claps* Natalie

Arent I cute? Smile Natalie!! (Right) Justina (My Cousin)

Baby Cousin Natalie In Play House

TUTU Hey!! Im getting annoyed.. dont take my pic..

Father Doggy (Tutu) Middle, Mother Doggy (Front ) Name? Daughter Doggy (Back)


Hmm... I went to Brunei to visit my cousins not so long ago.. hehhe... I've not seen some of them for ages already... years perhaps? Can recall the good old times that i have had in my young days having fun with them lol...

okay.. so here are some pics... enjoy... pictures tell more stories u know XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates