Monday, June 16, 2008

MPW 1133 Malaysian Studies Class

Omg... i gonna have a heart attack * starts to wheeze * My Malaysian studies midterm totally CRASHED into my CATP4 exam... its like ... omg... what should i do? Both are on the totally same day... one in the morning.. one in the night... omg... hah? HOW LEH HOH? i dono... *snivels* and *groans in despair* My self consciousness is killing me.... the angel with the halo on the top says, Michelle... be a good gurl.. study hard... the devil on the other side says, Cmon... u only have two weeks holiday to boot for another 6 months.. play ... so like... duh.... My sanity is at stake here... not to mention I have to resit the damn car law test... one week after my exam... ... if i fail again i must be dumb... rite? how can i pass my CAT exam... but FAIL car law? Absurd rite? Like... totally lame... well... thats that... I HOPE that i can pass... *screams in my head* erm.. *ponders if can really pass* WELL gotta pump in more petrol into my engine and start MOVE IT! Yup... singing .... I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT... I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.... MOVE IT!!! Well.. really going to move NOW... so tata... adding a new entry tomorrow... apparently i got about 7 to 8 chapters left to study... plan to study my MPW midterm tonight first... damn it... well... cya round!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates