Saturday, May 26, 2012

Frenz B'Day @ K11


 Happy B'Day Teresa!! Smile!!


Nice cup cakes!!


Here's a smile for da b'day gurl!! (Paisay blur pic)


Say hi to King Oliver and Pin Pin =D


Two HengTai singin.. yo!!

I went to Station One to celebrate my friend's birthday last night... Old fren from college... We talked and singed and had lotsa fun... She got dabbed by cream by her two buds *CAKEFIGHT* lol... While I avoided the whole scene and tried to sing as many songs as I could (lmao) Her cousin bro is quite good in singing actually.... I never heard anyone sing in cantonese before.. She mentioned him before...

We ate at Station One 'late night dinner' and after that we just got upstairs to sing in K11. Guess what happened after we sang? We had to rush from B1 to B2 to pay the parking ticket... not to mention go back up to see the reception in K11 to ask how the hell we supposed to get out of K11 when the parking ticket machine was malfunctioning. (We even made a wild goose chase after the security guard ><) 

However.. we managed to get out (phew) and me (REACH HOME) It was a memorable night lolz... thanks to my frens... Happy Birthday to you Gurl...


















  





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates