Friday, March 30, 2012

Back To Life *Wiz A New Toy*


This is me and my new Fuji Instax mini 7s camera
Whee!!


Film!! Why are u so expensive!! Imma BROKE man!!


Self-shot camera lens (Its actually a mirror) 
Got it from ebay!!


Me and Bear Bear!! XD

Okay... Been kinda busy lately.. actually pretty much back to life, so anyways, I got myself a new "toy" ... mum was going on and on how expensive my 'toys' can get... Yeah yeah.. I know... cut the nagging mum (>o<)" 

Hmm... actually I was trying to get the camera online (Ebay) but I made a mistake and I bought the lens instead, so as a result, I had to buy the camera from one jaya as well (of course only after the lens arrived by post on my doorstep) 

Anyways... the film is actually pretty special... I have no idea how to describe it... Hmm... Its like a little plastic machine box which once u open u just insert it directly into the little white camera.. (okay .. no WONDER you are so damn expensive >< )
10 shots.. and the 1st shot is blank... is about RM 30.. or around that... can't remember the exact price... Nevertheless, it takes ages for me to get a nice pic.. because one film is actually RM 3!! But it's kinda worth the effort you know... hahaha.... besides it put me in a very very good mood... but i'll probably spend the whole afternoon just taking one or two pics... U know what I mean... XP...

Anyways.. I gotta get going now... I'm happy to say that my blog (and ME!) is back to life again... so erm.. peeps.. sayonara!! Thanks for reading yo!! XD 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates