Tuesday, September 22, 2009

*Quote : Heartache*

*Quote : Heartache*
Have u ever wondered what it feels to fall in love? Or maybe to lose your love...
A smile .. a gentle flutter of heart... A stab of pain when rejection comes along...

Have u ever appreciated him/her until that dearly beloved is gone?

  1. Its fair to u, not fair to me .. But have u ever wondered if whats fair to me is unfair to u?
  2. Its your fault, not mine ... Is that true? No one is wrong all the time
  3. I'm sorry, please forgive me ... Have u overdone it? Maybe... thats why no second chance..
  4. You're supposed to listen to what I say ... Everyone has their own opinion, learn to take and give
  5. Dont take him/her for granted ... they are always there for u.. but supposedly one day they get fed up?
  6. I'm not wrong ... Are u sure? Crosscheck? people blame the other person first before blaming themselves... human nature...
  7. Will I survive without u? ... Yes I can... I may think its impossible now.. but... even if there is no one like you in this world, there is always a better someone out there somewhere...
  8. I feel depressed ... Cheer up... Its not the end of da world, you dont know your own value... believe that you can find someone better that him/her .... Even though self confidence has been shattered... Remember.. When one door closes, another opens, u just need to face the open one and stop facing the closed one
  9. Why it hurts so much? ... Because we've been through so much together, only to hurt each other... Feeling exhausted and wasted... For now, one advice - Time may heal in most cases, but if its impossible to forget, please just keep that person as a sweet memory and try to move on
  10. Easier said than done to forget ... True.. but not da end of the world... you have your supportive friends.. to cheer u up when u are down, to make sure that you are still eating properly, studying properly, perhaps 'living' properly

PS No names mentioned here.. but this is for my dear friend who has been thru heartache... u know who u are.. cheer up my dear...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates