Tuesday, April 28, 2009

*Feeling Lazy*

I went out with my friends on sunday

Feeling a little emo after that

I know that someone is leaving soon... studying in KL...

I know i can't really write anymore.. after a while... lost touch of how to actually write a nice long article

I also know i will flunk my exams if i dont study hard this sem...

And i know i miss a lot of my friends...

Even though i don't really miss secondary school life...

And i love college life..

I just wish sometimes i can turn back the clock...

Back to a time..

Where we were still happy ... (kindergarten?) XD.. sky was blue
and clouds were white... (with butterflies fluttering up and down maybe ? XD)

However.. good times never last

Bad times will go though

So no matter what

I beg everyone to just hang in there

We must grow up one day...

So... please

Don't forget your old friends... and those sweet memories...

Of the past...

And also remember... to create new ones for the future...

Even if sometimes the skies are bleak....

With dark clouds rolling over the horizon..

Every cloud has a silver lining...

For those having exams... good luck.. (you need it)

For those going through bad relationships... don't cry ... (you will find the one soon)

For those having insomnia ( including me) don't worry so much... try to de-stress yourself by listening to music... or maybe... a little exercise will do... or perhaps.. a long talk to a good friend...

For those already overseas.. or not in Kuching.. Take care... Miss you my dear friends

*MuAkZz* XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates