Monday, November 30, 2015

Insomnia

Im a lil bit sleepy atm, but i just cant sleep.

My frens are busy dating, working, studying etc.

I am currently writing this blog so that I can update it and also share my feelings

I wonder what happened to my other blogger frens

I also wonder, what happened to my frens that are dating

Angel's mum passed away

I ran into Chris today n he gave me lecture on how to lose weight, with Jason at the Phoenix Gym roadshow.

Okay. I wish I was still 20 n frolicking with the drama boys.

I will style my hair tomorrow to look great on the outing with Ivy.

There is lotsa things to do, lotsa things to learn.

Okay. Thats all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates