Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sarawak Talent Audition



First of, this is not easy. I didnt think it was this serious. First, we had to go to the newspaper company. Wow. Okay. Then take a photoshoot. I dont know what Im gonna look like there. Reminds me of SoulDance. Where I met the entertainers.

There was a really big picture and I was surprised at the crowd. But for RM 50,000, I could already imagine. I half feel like backing out. 

I went for Saberkas Talent Audition and Borneo VoiceOut Talent Competition but didn't get anything. Now Im really stressed out. I couldnt even find the location at first. I was sure I couldnt make it. Then I found the place. 

I think I will upload my other stuff later. I am really worried about this. Right. Assignments. See you guys and support me ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates