Friday, January 4, 2013

Boring Lifestyle

I kinda think my life is rather dull now. Extremely dull. I dont have time for my friends, and for one I dont have many, which is another problem. I wanted a few at one time, and effing boring now since I got my wish. I miss you aye, but I know you will never like me, let alone be with me.

Its kinda tough but I think I need to get out there and make some new friends. But I still don't wanna make friends with everyone. Well, school's around the corner in FTMS, hopefully I'll make some new friends then. *Effing bored* *sniffs*

Well, thats about it. See ya chow. 

P.S. I wish I didn't post its rather boring so yea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates