Sunday, March 6, 2011

Masks For Cendrilion Drama Play






























We went to spring the other day, me, Darren and Gideon to take photos of the masks that the intima members might be interested in buying~ But they told us they already bought their own masks by the time I uploaded the photos on facebook and tagged them on facebook. Anyways, at least I got a rough idea myself how those masks would look like.

Speaking of drama, Gideon keeps saying we have our own mini life drama inside the drama club itself... Well, after going through all the ups and downs together I do hope our friendship would strengthen.... And that we may be able to understand each other better in the future ...

Thats all for now readers, chow~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates