Saturday, December 13, 2008

~Erm... Lost A Friend?~

Yikes... so i ended up in a conflict with one of my old friends... its like.... we've been friends for so long... i kinda wish we didn't fight over such a small thing.... haih... but I ain't apologizing if this isnt my fault this time lolz...

A lot of stuff happened then... I did manage to go out with my best friend, Shirley... we went to spring... ran into a lot of KHS students... even amy and keren's gang too... hehehhe.... lolz.... WELL... I'm now into Zhu Xian and Chi Bi... but i still have my piano exam to get thru.. lolz

Say... so I did see a few more people at saberkas today too... lee chin... and also another old classmate of mine... lolz... hmm... i guess i really should scoot now... but there ain't anything interesting to post about... lolz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates