Monday, February 4, 2013

Different Mindset

I used to think that I still had time. I used to think that at least I could dance. There was a time I wanted to be the only spotlight in the room. But as time went past I realized how wrong I was. It was hard not to live in the society's perception, where one needed at least a degree in order to survive.
I nearly gave up after I lost my hand for 3 years, but I pushed on, barely breathing as I gasped for the air and time to make it throughout the week. Nowhere near anything on my wishlist, I kept telling myself to have less expectations on myself. Then my friends would keep asking again and again, why change course, when are you going to finish? I had no answer to them.. Only hoping one day someone would see me for who I really was. You never knew what it felt for an eagle to drop 10000 miles to the ground and never be able to fly up again.

Be happy? No. I can't. Sorry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates