Wednesday, December 15, 2010

*Trip to Kuala Lumpur*


This is the section my Mum work lol...


 Kuching International Airport








 This is my mum's office =D









 My favourite old town kaya and butter toast with old town white coffee... So delicious!! *drools*





 This is KL Sentral... in KL already...



 We need to use monorail up and down the place XD



My mum talking to her friends... I quickly took a snapshot hahhaha




This is mum, Aunt Angelina and her hubby Uncle Philip









The Xmas Mood in KL... singing *We Wish U a Merry Xmas! We Wish U A Merry Xmas! La La La.. And a Happy New Year!! *












A lot of lovely Xmas Trees teehee =D





Presenting >>> ME!! Lol...

Do you think I look better with specs or without them? o.0


 The Spongebob squarepants is looking at me T.T


Cheese! Why I didnt really smile here =="

MUMMY!! Muakzz!!

Me and my wonderful Mum! Imma so proud of her =D

Smile!! *Snap* Gotcha! Good u didn't blink this time!! LOL!!








Yummy!! Pork noodles!! But expensive lar the food in KL @@"


This is my lunch/early dinner... Crispy Pork Rice.. MMMM.. XOXO

I went to KL last weekend... my mum went for a badminton competition, but didn't win so instead she joined me and my aunt and uncle for a shopping spree!! This time really shop till we drop lmao... Bought a pair of high heels, some jewelry and two dresses for Chinese New Year... Really enjoyed myself though I was a bit sick :( oh well... enjoy the pictures people!! More to come!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Walking In The Light of Dreams Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates